Minor purchase

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minor purchase
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 06:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
My wife wants her own LBC. She's thinking Mini, but
recently we've seen a couple Morris Minors she thought
were great. We looked at one this weekend that ran,
but was a real rust disaster - asking price was $2200.
I have kinda surfed around a bit, and it looks like
body parts are quite a bit harder to find than
spridgets. Can anyone offer any advice on the Morris
Minor in terms of availability, market price, ease of
restoration?

Thanks,

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite