Re: British Car Trivia

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Trivia
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:05:35 -0400
I may be late with this entry (digest mode, and all),

but my vote is Aston Martin.  The displacement, the year, and expense
suggest this is the answer to your riddle.

Where do I pick up the car?  :-))))

JohnD

When a driver is on the wrong road and headed for an abyss, it's a bad
idea to "stay the course."