Re: Battery tray removal

To: David N Waldmann <dw@vfh.us>
Subject: Re: Battery tray removal
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:28:08 -0400
You need to identify where the spot welds are. They can then be drilled
with a rosette cutter or you can grind away those areas with a cutting
disc. A spot weld cutting chisel in a chatter gun can be used if the
panel you need to save is well supported, not the case with the footwell
sides though. I then use a rigid putty knife blade to separate the pieces.
John
Fogelsville, PA