Re: No LBC, Spam

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC, Spam
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:25:41 -0500
First, I believe I still have a program called HD Killer.
Theoretically, you return it to the sender of the spam, and it will
destroy their hard drive. I mentioned it to someone prior to using it,
and they pointed out that much of the spam is routed through an
innnocent persons email, to help hide the real assholes identity.
Thus, I never used it.
Second, since I went to Gmail, I have not had much spam at all. I was
getting some emails that have some sort of f'd up story attached to
it. You can read part of it, and there is an attachment that I assume
holds some maliciousness for your system, should you open it. Once I
labled it as spam, all the rest are automatically routed to my spam
folder. I have only found emails from one address that was dumped into
the spam file. Once I labled it "not spam", all was well again.
Gmail is invite only, and for the most part, is a pretty decent email
account. If you are interested in giving it a try, hit me offlist, and
I will send you an invite.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad