Re: Re: 58 sprite progress pics

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: 58 sprite progress pics
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:37:18 -0400
Again, . . . I missed the original post.  ( I'm about 1100 emails behind. )

This is impressive!  My languishing '65 Sprite is in about the same shape as
what this car was like.  Sure, the holes are smaller, but approximately the
same panels.

The most I've done recently is to begin to reverse the destruction of my
garage's organization in anticipation of getting my late brother's Fiat into
the garage for the winter and to prepare for future work on the cars for the
spring.  But, it's a start, I guess.

I had hoped to take a welding course this fall, but the offering conflicted
with my dad duties for my daughter's activities.

To re-iterate, I'm impressed!

Robert D.