Re: Re: now helmet law/ Truck collision

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Re: now helmet law/ Truck collision
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:26:21 -0400
I taught driver safety for many years and we have what we called avoidable
and unavoidable accidents. ( What's in a name?)  The whole point is  that
with good defensive driving techniques most "accidents" can be avoided,
whether you are a bit aggressive or passive/aggressive.  We laid the blame
squarely on the shoulders of the drivers who could have had a way out, if
only they were thinking and looking ahead.
Many of you have said essentially the same thing, but I thought I would add
my .02.

Bob Campion
Vernon, NY