bike powered spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bike powered spridget
From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:37:47 -0500
The concept of the bike powered spridget crossed my mind about a year
ago..after seeing on of those "legends cars"...little racer with bike
power.Checked into it and the weight is about the same as a bugeye....the bike
engines certainly put out the hp...they run them with bike trannies ...u go
straight up the gears 1-2-3-4 and down 4-3-2-1.....some of the big bikes even
have reverse...I have the feeling it definatley could be done.  What do u guys
think.....other than it would be a frankenstein creation...???????
Jerry G
59BE