Re: Best in tools

To: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best in tools
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Funny, a buddy of mine that bought an angle grinder
> from Harbor Freight back in 1996 for $9.95 is still
> working to this day,

My electric impact wrench too. It's a little tough
when Larry and Peter use it to set points at the
track, but they'll get it. The baby arbor press works
well on wheel bearings, too.

The parts washer was fine until I got it wet.

The $79 Aluminum jack is about to be entered by me in
the banatam weight division of the Clarici Tool Toss
Olypics as soon as the blood doping screenings come
back. I took a shine to Monster Energy drinks at the X
shows this summer, hope nothing stuck to the ribs all
that well.