Re: RE: Yet another car maker abandon's England

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Yet another car maker abandon's England
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:20:15 -0400
Dang!!  I'll try this again without the trailer.

According to encarta, they have "evergreen oak". ???

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761562354_2/South_Korea.html

Principal species of trees in South Korea include pine, acacia, maple, elm,
poplar, fir, and aspen. Bamboo, laurel, and evergreen oak are found in the mild
southern coastal areas.