Re: BJ Madness

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BJ Madness
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:27:32 -0400
How about a 67 Firebird Convert with a 400 and a 4 speed. Sold that
one for $300 ;-(

Say a 69 Camaro Convert with the 396 (I think) fully restored in a
dealer a few years ago. $39,000

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.