Turn Signal - Fixed!

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal - Fixed!
From: Jim Rogers <JARplanner@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:50:03 -0800
Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my questions about the
non-blinking turn signal.

I followed everyone's leads - and determined the cause.  Was not bad
ground, or flat 'tits' (yeah, yeah) or lack of spring in connectors. The
connector (behind socket) for the wiring to the blinking filament had
some dirt on it, preventing a good connection. Once I cleaned up the
connection, the blinking commence!

Thanks again,

Jim
San Juan Capistrano, CA