Re: NO LBC Content - Miata misbehaving IE No Zoom Zoom Zoom

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC Content - Miata misbehaving IE No Zoom Zoom Zoom
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:32:55 -0600
Should you really smell gas?  Isn't it injected?

As always, start with the fuel and spark.  I would make a wild guess and say
maybe fuel pump.
There might be a little Schrader valve on the fuel rail.  If so, try to
start the car and then push the Schrader valve and see if you have
pressure.
If you have pressure on the rail then check and see if you have spark.  Pull
a plug and see if it sparks when the motor is turned over.

If neither of these lead to anything, then just give me the car, I've been
thinking of getting a Miata for some time now.