Re: Car Audio Amps.

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Audio Amps.
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 15:27:47 -0600
Damn.. I'ld forgotten about that.  I never did understand why they
couldn't arrange the music so that there wasn't the ca-chunk right in
the middle of some song..

..ahh.. when life was simple, 4 channels on the TV (we got a PBS
station) and listening to Bill Cosby records..  and not walking
rounghly out of the house while Dad was copying the vinyl to Reel to
Reel..

Lester