Favorite American Sports Cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Favorite American Sports Cars
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:13:20 -0600
Hi I'm Chris, and I drive a wagon...sure, it's a BMW, but I don't feel
sporty most of the time.

I actually wish they made a SUV like they were meant to be.  I grew up with
a Willys Wagon in the family.  Sure, it was crude, but damn that thing ran.
Got mud in it?  No prob, hose down the rubber matted floor.

I'd love to find one again for the simplicity and basic function.  I don't
recall if we had the hurricane 4 or 6 in it, but it got OK mileage.  The
seats smelled and felt like a school bus too.  It just kept going.

The Ramsey winch rocked.

No, it was not sporty either.  But I bet my Sprite fits in the back.

Chris