Re: Recommended front sway bar for a Bugeye? (Also WTB)

To: pdx.pete@verizon.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Recommended front sway bar for a Bugeye? (Also WTB)
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:28:19 EST
I always think you need to consider the front springs as well as the
anti-roll bar.  If you find the bar on the car does do as much as you want it
to you
you can always stiffen the action of it by using polyurethane mounts or go to
solid aluminium.  On the other hand if you find the bar you have fitted does
more than you want it do you can only solve the problem by swapping for a
thinner bar.

Aside from how you drive the car is the weight of the car.  The lighter the
car the less the weight transfer the less roll for the anti roll bar to
correct.

I've never understood the concept of calling an anti-roll bar a sway bar.
Maybe you have a different meaning to sway to what I have over here.

Regards

Daniel1312