Broaches Re: Steering Wheel Adapter

To: mlempert@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Broaches Re: Steering Wheel Adapter
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 05:43:05 EST
My  local machine shop here in the UK does have the broaches for the Spridget
steering wheel splines.  These are the full length 2 yards or whatever
broaches not the little 4 inch ones you can use in a pillar drill.  I have a
small
boss mota lita wheel on my sprite and had to use the triumph boss to fit it,
being the only small boss available.  But, because my 69 had the later larger
splines it had to be drilled and broached.

Regards

Daniel