H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection

To: tequila.brad@gmail.com
Subject: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 07:55:31 -0800 (PST)
Brad,

  Before you think about a blast cabinet watch for the cheap, small, Shop Vacs
going on sale so you can build one of Frank's bongs. I've got the small H.F.
cabinet and used it exactly once . Without the bong attached my garage was
quickly transformed and covered in fine, fine dust that took forever to clean
up. 10 minutes of use meant days of cleanup everywhere. The 1 Gallon Shopvac in
addition to its usefullness in draining toilet tanks makes a nifty power source
for a bong.

  For those who don't know what I'm referring to, search the archives for Bong
and you'll find a nifty description of how to build on of these for yourself.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH