Re: 58 Sprite interior

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: 58 Sprite interior
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 22:20:17 -0500
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> I have to wonder what you would do if you set out to build a
> concours car.

I am considering that for my next project.
But it would be Concours for only a year or 2, get plaque then drive it
as it should be driven.
IF I do a concours Sprite, I would want to do a 67 BMC Sprite.
My first car, my favorite car, and in my opinion, the best of the Sprites.
I already have the 1967 factory goldseal engine. All I need is a semi
rust free tub. My welding skills are not the greatest. They may hold up
but they don't look like factory welds.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ