Re: bearings

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bearings
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:19:41 EST
No but nor can I say who I work for in case I get sued.  And then there was
the time when I was drunk on Christmas Eve.  There was this Austin Allegro that
went on the ramp and the wheel free on the ramp flattened everyone of those
square box section things on the sill that the jack would have gone into if
they hadn't have been flattened.  Oh and that one time I accidentally over
revved
the Triumph Stag...

Daniel1312