Re: Was Rover, Now viris?

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Was Rover, Now viris?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:22:23 -0500
I don't know who makes it, it looks like a silver bloob like most cars
today. But I know I saw the word VIRIS, jap for virus? Korean for virus?
Maybe a new chinese car?
I mean we have glorious big shots, modern gentleman, and now a viris.
I guess this goes with the snotas and other unfinished or no meaning
cars from around the world today.
Almost a maxi-pad,
altima (ultima-te?)
corolla - coroded?
What do these words mean?
And of course the the letters like lx, dx, ex, fx,
WHAAAAAT? I remember animals, planets, real words, and numbers.
Cheap was a biscayne, average was a bel-aire, and top notch was an
impala, now it's ex lax or sux dx
So what shall I do when I want a new car?
I live 3000 miles from any redwood tree, I don't live in any highlands,
I am nowhere near the southwest so those korean kraps are out for sure,
I rarely go "off road" and why would I want to buy a spanish river or
kia rio?
So why are there all these cars in my town? And no more "New Yorkers" :)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ