Re: Vern Olson

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vern Olson
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:06:35 -0600
Yeah, let me see if I can remember how to find that Mississippi farm where I
saw the old Stearman stored in the barn with the wings off.  Seems like it
was between Yazoo and Greenwood...........Although I'm not pilot, yet.  I
was thinking about getting into it until a friend who had a small Beech sat
down with me and added up the expenses of just keeping the plane and not
even flying it.  He since traded his plane towards his yacht, still
expensive, but at least he uses it more.  Plus, nowadays it seems like you
can rent a little Cessna for very little.
D'oh, here we go again, let me see how much ground school is running
nowadays.  Stupid plane thread.