Re: Airline Fun

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Airline Fun
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:10:16 -0600
Ok Cap'n, I'll not fault you that this IS a changed world. BUT, these
same signs were placed, ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES, and Boston was the
only bunch of weenie wipers that fucking freaked out like a scared
bunch of rabbits. Some testament for the town that helped to originate
our freedom, now they are a bunch of gaddam pussies!!
NOTHING will change my mind from that....