RE: Airline Fun

To: Greg Gowins <cartman@rcn.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Airline Fun
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:09:09 GMT
"The terrorists have already won".

No, they've just curtailed our good times to a major extent. Our fault as much
as theirs,
considering we have the ACLU along with other left leaning liberal enterprises
combined  with a left leaning liberal mainstream media which "enables" same.

And it will get worse as time goes on as some radical Muslims are smart people
who know how to use our liberal judicial system and humane/civilized ways
against us. They are very good at this backed up by the above mentioned
organizations.

"I guess it helps if 95% of the population...
knows the character depicted"

Bingo! :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)