Re: Was Airline Fun: Now state of union

To: Herby <herby@herbytoys.com>
Subject: Re: Was Airline Fun: Now state of union
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:49:35 -0500
Herby wrote:

> Yes it IS true of many states. Just try to get change from the HS graduate
> at any retail store, fast food chain, etc. It's scary that this is our
> future. There are exceptions but that's just it, they're exceptions rather
> than the rule.

The dumbing of America. I think big brother wants it this way as it has
been going on for about 30 years now.
I can show you college grads that don't have a lick of common sense.
I have a brother in law that raised 3 of them. dumb as stumps but they
all have degrees, no jobs but a piece of paper that tells every one they
are "smart"

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ