Re: Bye for Now

To: "Jim Rogers" <JARplanner@cox.net>, "Spridget List"
Subject: Re: Bye for Now
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:20:45 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Rogers" <JARplanner@cox.net>
To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>; <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:23 AM
Subject: Bye for Now

I will be off-list for next 2 weeks - taking off to Ireland this Sunday
for much needed R&R.

I plan on driving some small curvy roads and lifting many  pints (in
that order, no drinking & then driving).  Will be seeing Ron Corry &
'Oggibip' & hopefully check out some local race courses - if weather
cooperates.

Have fun & behave yourselves until then.

Slainte'

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA

If you get to Durty Nelly's in Bunratty or the Temple Bar in Dublin, have
one for me.

My wife is going back next month, but I'm not going again until next year.

Have fun,

Larry