Re: List Tolerance vs. Actual LBC Content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Tolerance vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:42:19 -0800
I'm a late-comer to the list but I've been involved with LBC's for over
50years.
At first the list members were just names. As time progressed I began
to get an idea of the level of knowledge and experience behind some of
the names. But the names are still basically just bare bones...
For me, the OT comments, whatever the content, puts some flesh on the
bones and gives me an inkling of the members character - makes them
more "human".
I read them all, and if I don't like what I read, I hit the "Delete"
key.
I'll be my own censor, thank you!

Dave G.