The Team Thicko "I" for Victory Salute

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Team Thicko "I" for Victory Salute
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:27:28 -0600
Complaints about posts lacking LBC content contain exactly ZERO useful LBC
content.
So, by complaining about non-LBC related posts you are contributing to the
problem.

My useful LBC posts tend to outnumber my useless tripe posts by a margin of
at least 5:1.

Use your delete key.

Get a gmail or similar account that will help you manage the content and use
the delete key.

Find a better board with moderated content.(BTW there isn't one)

Start your own message board or email list and moderate it.