Re: LBC question...no political content, SORRY

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: LBC question...no political content, SORRY
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:02:05 -0500
Not the end of the world.....but not for the faint of heart either.
Basically, if I remember correctly, the whole suspension  on that side will
be sitting in his lap before he's done, so make sure the other bits are ok
before he tears into it.  He'll have to make a very simple hub tool, also.
The Haines manual describes both the tool and the procedure well.  If you
want photocopies let me know.

You are welcome to the tool I made for the postage out and back.  Probably
not worth it as it is very simple to make.

Happy to answer any other questions if I can.  Did both sides of my '72 last
winter.

Geoff Branch