Re:LBC but not spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:LBC but not spridgets
From: <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 8:44:19 -0800
Hi... Funny thing about my Lotus/Ford Twin Cam equipped LBC happening - it revs
perfect till 6,000 rpm... lots of power as usual... then as soon as I get over
6,000 rpm, sputter, backfire, etc. I used to rev that engine up to 7,200 rpm no
problem.  What's going on? Sounds like an electrical problem to you? Rev
limiter going bad? Or?  The Twin Cam is fitted with a Lucas 25D vacuum only
distributor, Pertronix ignitor (the old one), Twin Webers (40 DCOEs).

JLC in San Diego