Re: no more

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: no more
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:52:13 -0800
>RBHouston@aol.com wrote:  "Ryobi...they might be OK if they wouldn't keep
>changing the battery size every  couple of years, and discontinuing the old
>batteries."

That's called GOTCHA!!!!  But that is spot on about electric hand
tools.  Of course some of the time they last longer for folks like you
and me.   But for people like Frank who use them daily, and whose
livlihood depends on having reliable tools every working day, there is a
major problem.  Where is he going to find dependable equipment when even
the high price stuff comes from China.  I have seen exactly a piece of
equipment with a "Chicago Electric" brand on it at Horrible Fright.
Then I got to Home Destruction and see the exact same equipment with
different colors, but a DeWalt brand and many times the HF price.

Buster