Re: Wisconsin Saab story - no LBC

To: lang@isis.mit.edu, jmitch@snet.net
Subject: Re: Wisconsin Saab story - no LBC
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:13:17 -0600
umm.. yeah. a little publicity..  As the organizers of the SAAB
Owners Convention last year we had to beg SAAB to even give him
recognition.  They ended up giving him a T shirt.  Peter contacted
all the local news service folks around the convention site and
managed to have a film crew out there.  The PR guy at SAAB did a fair
amount of work to get better things to happen and of course the
President of SAAB USA declared a new program that if you buy a SAAB
and make a million miles SAAB will give you a new car.  Of course
service has to be done at a dealer...

Lester

Then President of the SAAB Owners Club of North America
current VP of SCNA