Re: I Need a Dolly or Two

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: I Need a Dolly or Two
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:16:39 -0800
Mike,

Large commercial freezers are usually shipped with dolly style wheels for
optional installation.  I've brought home a couple of sets from work when
the freezer is one that won't be moveable.  They take huge weight, swivel
easily, and they're free!  Check your friendly local grocer, laboratory, or
anyone you can think of that bought a big freezer lately.

Glen

these would be great.  I seem to remember a thread a while back