Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "MICHAEL CARPENTER"
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:26:04 -0000
This thread is quite amusing and for my 2 penn'orth I cannot remember any
gold coloured brightwork on any vehicle in this era in the UK.  It just
wasn't heard of.  Perhaps it was a USA fitment for vehicles fitted with
heaters or other such luxury items?

Brad - Your comments were for Fridays.
The rest of the week would have been,

"We are out of green headed bolts"
"Any in stores?"
"How the bleeding heck should I know?"
"All right, they'll fit 'em when they sell 'em.  Tell the *&^%$!! foreman
when he comes."
"Spades is trumps, whose deal is it?"

LOL