Re: Blame it on Winter

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blame it on Winter
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 07:46:25 -0500 (EST)
Hi Jay,

Please do not leave or take the banter that serious.  I like all of you guys
and gals and read every post as I have since the '90s.  Yes, it is winter and I
was not really trying to attack.  I just wanted to hear the groups ideas on the
yellow painted steering arms.  That one has always made me curious as well as
the chrome arrow as they were very professionally done with the same mold and
maker identifications as the gold painted ones.  I have quite a few of each
arrow type and the NOS chrome one.

Mike C