Re: Machinist / measuring help

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Machinist / measuring help
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:28:43 -0600
BINGO!!   That's the trick I was looking for.  It's simple, I have
the parts for it, and it should work like a charm!

NB:  My father in law suggested that I do the same thing with a
piston but it didn't work as well as hoped, I couldn't get it to stay
where I needed it ( 10 mm below deck height)

THANKS,

Lester