Re: Wiper motor - does it care?

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper motor - does it care?
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:59:28 -0800
Buster,

I have an original Leyland factory parts catalogue for the Sprite
MK3&4, Midget Mk2&3. -- Part No AKM 0036, Feb 1977.
Unfortunately it only gives change points referenced to the appropriate
part  number i.e. Engine, Car, Body, Carb, Gear-box, etc...  but there
are no references to any dates.

However, the illustrations make it worth its' weight in gold to me!!

Dave G.