RE: Could just as easily be a car ad....

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: RE: Could just as easily be a car ad....
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:21:52 -0800 (PST)
In 2002 I told one of my kids that I was buying a Harley before I got too
old to hold it up at a stop light.  Like good little reporters they are,
he told my wife of my intentions.  She said "if that motorcycle shows up,
I'm leaving".  It's 2007, the motorcycle is still in the garage, the wife
is gone.  I must say it is much better doing the riding than being ridden.
Mike MacLean
02 FLSTS
60 Sprite
56 BN2