List is back, so here's a new video!

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: List is back, so here's a new video!
From: "John Roberts" <robe3099@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:42:19 -0600
Hello listers!

To celebrate the list being back in action thanks to the hard work of
others, here's a new video we made this weekend.

I got some friends to come over with the promise of cheap beer and pizza and
we got around to replacing the rear drum brake components and bleeding the
entire brake system 2 or 3 times.

The brakes are getting noticeably better.  As in the past the brake pedal
produced no appreciable difference, and now it appears to actuate the
vehicle's movement from rockin' on , to a gentle amble.

Anyway, here's the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h49t2JefniM

Watch out for the yellow speed demon about 44 seconds into the ride.  He
swung the turn way too wide and almost knocked my restoration out of
commission.  Luckily, I dodged and kept on going.

Let me know what you think!

John
Birmingham, AL