Re: Electronic ignition question

To: hobbycars@cox.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition question
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:16:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Jacques,

I really think that you would have a blast with a Series two Seven America.
That would absolutely fit in with your Bugeye experience.  My '61 America has
the original 948 (Overbored) and it has all of the power that is really needed.
 You just keep the revs up and grin from ear to ear the whole time that you are
doing it.  The E. Fords actually stress the Series two frame to breakage often.

I actually weighed the America and with fuel, oil, and everything except driver
and it weighed in at a monstrous 975 lbs.  That is cool in comparison to a
Bugeye of around 1400-1500 lbs.

Are you anywheres near West Virginia?  You are more than welcome to come and
drive the America to see if you would like one.

Sorry about the Seven banter you guys.  But it is Spridget related.

Mike C