Re: British Wiring

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>, "Spridgets List"
Subject: Re: British Wiring
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:17:17 -0500
 From the MGB Experience Forum March 6
         Peter C

Triumph Rescue proudly announces our recent
acquisition of British Wiring Inc., suppliers of
wiring harnesses, wire, and terminals. Our goal
is to provide the British motoring industry with
quality materials in a timely manner at a
reasonable price. At Triumph Rescue, we intend to
continue serving our customers with the personal
touch were known for. As we tool up, we look
forward to meeting your British car and
motorcycle needs beginning April 2, 2007!

Matt Bakes Toll-free  866-461-9050
P.O. Box 185 Fax  610-845-3518
617 Walnut St.
Bally, PA 19503