RE: OT-car model year

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT-car model year
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:08:13 -0700
This morning, I read an ad in a San Diego newspaper. A Ford Dealership is
advertising the 2008 Superduty trucks, and they say they have them in stock
now!  We are two and a half months into 2007!  This is getting ridiculous...
are they going to have the 2009 model year trucks available this summer, I
wonder?

Reminds me when in England they changed the new "number plates" from January
to August. I think it was to boost sales, as some people would buy a car in
Juanuary to have new model year, and others in August so that everyone would
know their car was new by the number plate (the letter at the end indicated
the year).

JLC