Re: A more important anniversary

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A more important anniversary
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:38:37 -0500
I hate to point out the obvious but...

How are we going to set up our "rescue system"..  I mean if I drive
up from LA (not L.A.) there is a good chance that I will discover the
one thing that I forgot to do that will kill the car on a trip. Miles
from anywhere and anyone.  Or are we talking like Daytona Trailer
Week and Motorcycle display??

Lester