Re: A sad day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A sad day
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:41:35 -0400
Thank you Linda,
I don't have any photos of Him and his car at the moment, but I've asked his
daughter to scan and email me some. When I get them, I'll post them
somewhere and let everyone know. I saw one photo at the funeral of Glade,
his car with my Dad's car next to it. I know that Glade had a large
collection of stuff from his racing days, photos, newspaper clippings, entry
and results sheets. I hope he had some photos of my Dad's car in there too,
as I only have one photo of it.

Are you going to make it Franks' for the OSHIT Spring Thing?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

Brian,
Our deepest sympathies to all. I liked the idea to get a bustercluster
together to get the Bugeye in the hotel : ) Have you any pictures to share
with the list?
Best wishes,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"