Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now LEC reading times
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:05:43 -0500
> But yet I have to live with Cinco de Mayo and I hate mexican beer ;)

Frank,
You will be happy to know that I am hosting a rally on Cinco de
Maio and there is not one Mexican reference in the whole thing.
For that matter, anyone who would like to come to the northwest
suburbs of Chicago (Palatine) and drive a gimmick rally from there
to Roscoe (yes, THAT Roscoe), IL and then spend several hours
wandering around the Historic Auto Attractions Museum, new
home of the old Grateful Dead Tour Bus, is welcome to tag along.
Drop me an email and I will give you more details.
David Lieb