Dunlop tyres

To: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Subject: Dunlop tyres
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:11:29 -0700
>Dave G. wrote:  "And for those of you with buckets of money... Lord Montague
>of Beaulieu has a small tire (tyre) factory in England where they make
>"correct" tires(tyres) from the original molds... like I said - 'Buckets of
>Money'"

You would be talkking about Vintage Tyre Company at the (
http://www.vintagetyres.com) at the National Motor Museum on the estate
of Lord Beaulieu.  Actually, I don't think you will find that they
manufacture the tyres there, but stock an incredible list of cross-ply
and radial tyres for road and racing.  Their web site is well worth the
look.

Incidently, their Dunlop 5.20 x 13 as original for the Sprite (but only
in blackwall) run $93.  The same tire is available from their U.S.
distributor, Universal Vintage Tire for $143, plus taxes.

Buster Evans