Re: SU Fuel pump redux..

To: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: SU Fuel pump redux..
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:47:06 -0600
OK, see if Peter C can sell you the correct diaphragm.
I've seen this lesson repeated numerous times.  You should order
EVERYTHING from Peter C at WW,(or Paul A at Morriservice).  If he
doesn't have it, then go to the unusual suspects.  If he does have the
exact same item, it will be cheaper.  The customer support is better,
too.  Mo$$ and VB are OK for what they are, but Peter and Paul are the
best for parts.  I've been on this list for almost 10 years and that
is a recurring theme.
Cheers,
Derf