Re: CONGRATULATIONS

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Larry Macy"
Subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:21:47 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Macy" <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS

To my Daughter and her Husband, Kristi and Lambert.

Today, after only running in a few rallye's they won the Lucas Cup in
the Annual Spring MG vs Triumph Rallye. The Rallye is put on twice a
year for members of the Philly MG Club and the Delaware Valley Triumph
club. We have been doing this for 10 or more years. Theresa and I have
won 3 times. Kristi and Lambert have won a third, a second and now the
whole shebang.

Congratulations Kristi and Lambert!!

Larry
A proud papa with a Midget loving daughter!!

I've seen pictures of Lambert... he doesn't look that short.

Larry (the other Larry ) Daniels