Re: We tight engine rebuilding

To: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: We tight engine rebuilding
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Robert,

I do not know for sure if it is the Bentley manual or the standard BMC one.  I
do know for sure that an engine needs more than 10 psi to run as intended.  I
will take a look at my manual when I get a minute.

oil pressure should as a general rule be above 30 psi at idle on these engines.
 This is of course for a "healthy" engine.

Mike C