[Spridgets] bugeye delivered

To: 'Spridgets' List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] bugeye delivered
From: roger cotting <rbc_48183@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
First Customer Car by The Bugeye Boys

  Rick & I just got back from a two day trip to deliver the first car to a very
delighted customer in College Park, MD.

  It is a 1960 Bugeye, arrest-me-red, with black seats and black interior. It
has a 1310 cc motor supplied by the customer, with shallow dish pistons, Kent
266 cam, race prepped rods, polished crank( wedged), all balanced, Kent
adjustable sprocket, 1.3 roller rockers, ventilated in three places, with a 2
SU carb and manifold.
  It is started by a 2 stage starter and has a negative ground alternator. It
has a rib case transmission.
  It is stopped by disc brakes in front and late model rear brakes.
  The suspension is stock with poly bushings all around with 9/16 sway bar in
front.
  It has a LCB exhaust manifold running through 1-3/4 inch tubing to a Thrush
muffler. It does sound NICE!

   It is the best Sprite The Bugeye Boys can build using 30 years of racing
experience ( most of it learned the hard way).
  It took us about 7 months of work and 2 months of paying some one else to
paint it. The car looks really slick because Rick took a lot of time wet
sanding and rubbing out an average paint job.

  This car was a labor of love by Sam, John, Rick and Roger.
  We dont know when we will do another one, but we have 8 more chassis to pick
from.
  Now we start phase two of the summer!

Roger Cotting