[Spridgets] 1948 Lowlight Tourer & Travellers for sale.in Vancouver

To: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Spridgets] 1948 Lowlight Tourer & Travellers for sale.in Vancouver
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:01:16 -0800
Forward from Jim Cave - contact him at bottom of page - I know nothing and live
in LA - Looks like a pretty good deal - Rick Feibusch

Folks,
I am getting out of the Morris Minor game. If you happen to know of anyone
interested in the low-light tourer, it is going to be for sale $10,000 or a
very near offer.

I also have 2 Minor Traveller projects that are going to have to go. The one
was running when it went into the shop (3 years ago) and the other is just a
rolling chassis (no motor or transmission). Both are apart. Have 2 sets of new
wood, 2 sets of new channel for the rear side windows, 2 sets of rechromed
bumpers and front bumperettes etc which I have about $5500 invested in. I would
like to recover that money and I'll throw the travellers in free along with
some extra fenders, doors etc that I have accumulated.

Contact <evac100@shaw.ca>,